Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tidying Up














Well, we took down the Christmas decorations today and it's full steam ahead with baby prep.  We've been researching video cameras today and I've been trying to get some tips on photographing babies (there's lots of good info online fortunately).  We want to be sure to capture as much of the cuteness as possible.  
So, I thought I would include some photos of the belly starting back in the summer so you can see how far we've come!  He's been kicking up a storm today...no doubt in preparation for making diapering and swaddling challenging for the new "rents".  I got a great book from Jennifer Ussery, "Babi-gami" with lots of great wrap styles for swaddling (one of the tips I got from a co-worker---SWADDLE, SWADDLE, SWADDLE).  Can't wait to wrap him up like a burrito.
Went to the next-to-last baby prep class last night and learned all about pain medications for childbirth.  Still not sure which way we'll go...I'll just have to play it by ear.
Anyhoo, here are a few pictures of the belly from along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment